Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Hope you’re all in best state of your health and Emaan.
The profits of Ramadan are so immense that none of us would ever like to miss out on them. And that’s too certain cause when we look around, we do see people increasing their spiritual activities (in variety of ways), in Ramadan. However, no matter to what extent we raise our spiritual deeds, there’s always some room to maximize them anyway.
I would like to share a few ways – that I read, thought and/or experienced myself, which can Inshallah help us gain even more blessings of this sacred month.
- In normal days, we don’t really give too much attention to Nawal prayers, but as we all know that in Ramadan, the reward of a Nafil prayer becomes equivalent to a Ferdh prayer (that we offer in normal days). Hence, praying Nawafil prayers in Ramadan can really help us gain more rewards Inshallah.
- We make Du’a (to thank Allah) before and after we eat some food. If we make this du’a (say Alhamdolillah or Ashukrullah) after each morsel of food we eat, this would Inshallah earn us more benefits.
- In our daily routine, there are many little time slots when we don’t really need to concentrate on anything (but probably random) – just name them, sitting/lying down (doing nothing), driving to workplace, doing grocery, walking to the mosque and bric-a-brac, we can always use one or more of these time slot for Dhikr (or remembering Allah), and therefore, get rewarded.
- Another graceful yet everlasting thing can be something that we share with others and it becomes Sadqa AlJaria. We can always share some good knowledge or ask others to do some good deeds – that would help them gain some rewards too, and hence raise our rewards to an immensurate count.
- Normally we don’t donate but a mere amount to the needy or charity, we can, however, donate more to get more rewards.
These are just a few of many instances which can be considered. You may think of more, and should probably share them too.